Can I use my Web Hosting for multiple domain names?
Yes, you can use your web hosting for up to 10 domain names. Under the following conditions:
- You need to setup one sub directory under /htdocs for each domain/website, for example /htdocs/yourwebsite.
- You need to use the Domain Pointers to point the domain to their respective sub directory.
- Please note that each web hosting package has only one IP address. All of the up to 10 domains will use the same IP address.
- Login to your web hosting control panel.
- Go to FTP & Content Publishing and click on FILE MANAGER.
- Create a new folder (sub directory).
- Go to Configurations and click on DOMAIN POINTERS.
- Click on ADD.
- Enter the domain name and select the option POINT TO A SUB-DIRECTORY.
- Enter the name of the folder (sub directory) you created for this domain.
- Click OK. The pointers are created for both the domain and the www version of the domain.