How can I add or modify DNS records?
- Log in to your Octopoly account and go to DOMAIN NAMES.
- Hover over the specific domain and click the MANAGE button that appears on the right.
- Click MANAGE ZONE in the Name server section on the left side.
- Here you can add new records by clicking on NEW RECORD in the panel below. Or you can modify existing records by moving your cursor over them and click on the edit icon in form of a pencil.
- After creating or modifying a record, SUBMIT the record.
- Confirm by clicking on SAVE ZONE.
Please note that DNS changes may take up to 24 hours until the new DNS information has propagated throughout the Internet.