How can I reactivate an expired domain name?
Some TLDs allow the reactivation of a domain name after it has expired. Domains that allow this will be listed in a special folder in your account, once expired. In order to reactivate a domain, please follow the procedure below:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to DOMAINS > QUARANTINE.
- Select the domain name(s) you wish to reactivate and click on ADD to CART.
- Activate auto-renew for these domains if you wish so and click CONFIRM.
- Accept our terms and conditions and click PLACE ORDER.