How can I remove Domain Privacy from my domain?
To remove the Domain Privacy feature from your domain(s), follow these steps:
Single domain name:
Multiple domain names:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Hover over the domain and click the MANAGE button next to it.
- Click on DISABLE DOMAIN PRIVACY in the contact section on the left and confirm.
- In your Octopoly account, click on DOMAINS > ACTIVE.
- Select all domains names you want to protect.
- Click on SELECT ACTION in the panel below and select option DISABLE DOMAIN PRIVACY.
- Next, choose the range under SELECT RANGE.
- Continue by clicking on the START button.