How can I update the name servers of multiple domains at once?
To update the name servers of multiple domain names at once, follow the below procedure. You can either create a new name server profile first, or use an existing once:
Create a name server profile:
Apply a name server profile:
- Log in to your account and go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Go to PROFILES and NAME SERVER.
- Click on + NAME SERVER PROFILE.
- Enter a name for the new profile.
- Now add the nameservers, at least two.
- Click on SAVE PROFILE.
- In your Octopoly account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Select all domains that you would like to update.
- Click on SELECT ACTION in the panel below and select option UPDATE NAME SERVERS.
- Next, choose the range under SELECT RANGE and continue by clicking on START.
- Scroll down to the Name server section and check option My own Name Servers.
- Select the name server profile you want to use and click NEXT STEP.
- Check the terms and conditions box and click on PLACE ORDER.
Please note that DNS changes are not always instant; they may take up to 24 hours to be propagated throughout the Internet.