How can I upgrade my domain with ProDNS name servers?
The ProDNS is a highly professional name server network of 4 anycast name servers, with each multiple name server nodes around the world. In order to upgrade a domain name with ProDNS, follow the process below:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the mouse over the concerned domain name and click MANAGE right next to it.
- Click on UPGRADE TO PROFFESIONAL DNS, under the Name server section on the left.
- Chose one of the plans and click ADD TO CART.
- The concerned domains should already be pre-selected for you, if not, type in the domain you want to upgrade.
- Select the zone profile you want to use and click on REVIEW AND PAYMENT.
- Select the invoice profile if needed and the payment method.
- Accept the T&Cs and click on PLACE ORDER.
You can modify and update the ProDNS just like our Octopoly name servers.