How do I add a SRV record to my domain?
To add a SRV record to your domain name, follow these steps:
- In your Octopoly account, go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Hover over the domain name and click on MANAGE.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE on the left side.
- Click on NEW RECORD in the panel below and select SRV (Service Locator)
- Fill in the fields as required and confirm by clicking on the little check icon right next to it.
- SUBMIT your entries and click on SAVE ZONE.
Please note that DNS changes can take up to 24 to be propagated throughout the Internet.