How do I order a domain name?
To register a domain name, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Octopoly account.
- Go to REGISTER A DOMAIN in the top menu.
- Enter your domain in the search box and click on SEARCH.
- Add the domain(s) you want to the cart by clicking on the green cart icon next to it.
- Click on NEXT STEP.
- If it is your first ever order (after creating a new account), you need to fill in your personal details for the domain registration.
- If you want to hide your personal information online, check “Make my domain name information private” in the Domain Privacy section.
- To select the domain contact, name server and zone profile, click on CHANGE SETTINGS in the Domain name settings section. Please note that domain updates under some extensions are related with costs. We recommend to use your preferred nameservers during the registration.
- Once finished with the settings, click on NEXT STEP.
- Add additional services you may require and click on REVIEW & PAYMENT.
- Review the order and increase the registration period if needed.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on PLACE ORDER.