Why has my payment been refused?
There are various reasons why a payment may be refused. The most common cases why your credit card was rejected are:
- The used Card Verification Code (CVC) was invalid.
- The credit card has expired.
- There were insufficient funds on your credit card.
- The IP address you are paying from differs from the country of your credit card.
- Your bank has declined the approval of your payment.
Please contact your bank in order to receive the exact reason why your payment has been declined.